California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
We are required under the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 to disclose our efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from our direct supply chain. In accordance with the Act, we hereby provide the following disclosure:
- We are committed to conducting our business in a legal and ethical manner.
- To this end, we require our direct suppliers to warrant that they comply with all applicable laws, including, in particular, laws regarding human trafficking and slavery. We evaluate and audit our suppliers to ascertain their compliance with our standards and policies. At this time, however, our verification and audit practices do not include a special emphasis on human trafficking or slavery.
- Our employee code of conduct prohibits our employees from violating applicable laws, including laws regarding human trafficking and slavery.
- At this time, our purchasing department does not receive directed training regarding human trafficking or slavery.
- If we have reason to believe that an employee or supplier may be failing to meet our standards regarding slavery and trafficking, we will investigate the issue. If we determine that an employee or supplier is failing to meet these standards, our response may include the termination of our relationship with the employee or supplier.